Boutique Wedding Venue Ayrshire
If you’re looking for a wedding venue in Ayrshire, you’ll know how difficult it can be to choose the right location for your big day. Do you want a luxurious boutique wedding venue or something more unusual? Or, are you looking for something that offers a little of everything?
We like to think that we offer the full wedding package at the Dumfries Arms. Without any further ado, let us introduce our fantastic wedding venue in Cumnock!
The Dumfries Arms Hotel – All You Need to Know About Us
- Luxury boutique wedding ceremony. The Dumfries Arms offers a ceremony room with a serious dose of ‘wow’ factor! Our style is pure elegance and opulence, with high-impact mood lighting and beautifully covered chairs. Best of all, the room size can be adjusted – so don’t worry if you’re looking for a more intimate gathering, we’ll make sure your guests don’t feel swamped by their surroundings.
- Stylish reception and evening entertainment. After you’ve said ‘I do’, our team will get to work transforming your ceremony room into a beautiful reception area, where you and your guests can enjoy some fine dining, followed by your evening entertainment. Our dance floor and colourful lighting is a particular highlight, and the room also features a classic marble bar serving drinks, and adjoining toilets for added convenience. Take a look at the virtual tour of our reception suite.
- All-inclusive package. We offer a choice of wedding packages to suit your budget. Included in the price is a dedicated Master of Ceremonies (who’ll ensure everything runs without a hitch), Sparkling wine and canapes after the ceremony, two glasses of wine per person with the meal, beautiful table linen and candelabras, chair covers with a choice of sash colours, teas and coffees, plus of course, a delicious, freshly prepared meal for you and your guests!
- Honeymoon suite. No wedding venue would be complete without an unforgettable honeymoon suite. At the Dumfries Arms, the Lennox Suite is yours for the night. Decked out in beautiful baroque-influenced furniture and four-poster bed, it’s about as romantic as you can imagine; and even better, there’s a luxurious Jacuzzi bath! Here’s a virtual tour for you to enjoy.
- Three or four-course meal. For many of your wedding guests, the sit-down meal will be the highlight of the day. Our team of chefs ensure that your wedding meal is delicious, and we offer a choice of items from our traditional menu. We also offer a traditional Scottish buffet in the evening.
Why This Wedding Venue in Ayrshire?
The Dumfries Arms is a luxurious boutique venue, which offers you sophisticated surroundings, freshly cooked food, stunning honeymoon suite and service tailored to your requirements. However, we also take great pride in making your wedding day an unforgettable experience. We know how important it is to you, and we do all we can to ensure the day is perfect in every way.